Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Angry Anyone else lose points ?

So i had over 40,000 ... all of a sudden im down to 25000...and I haven't won anything recently except an item of 600 value so I'm wondering why on earth my points have been deducted ...

Since so much is going on just now I was wondering has this happened to anyone else. I know they said they'd take points back from people that participated in the "error" but i didnt gain points from that all my points were from swapping items so i'm rather annoyed

They seem to have deducted ALL points gained 8th 9th 10th even 1 points funny books ones which were ok

Edit - But no noticeable difference for me and I logged out and back in just in case
    Last edited by complicated; 15-04-2016 at 12:28 AM. Reason: so it makes sense!

Ooops that's a bit of a mistake if they have taken points from credited swaps in that time

'WE MIGHT BE CRAP, WE MIGHT BE POOR, BUT NO OTHER CLUB IS LOVED MORE!'

i only had swaps credited today and the 6th so must have been further back as well for me to lose over 15k im a very angry swapper

Has anyone else noticed any points taken at all ??
    need to send one ranty email to them.. i didnt use the treasure hunt so im pretty annoyed. told them if i dont get my points back im not sending anything else in. I earned my points fairly by listing and sending in and they go take them away. I've not relisted anything else as i'm considering leaving if they dont fix this mess

Hi x-april-x - thanks for getting in touch, and apologies for the delayed reply.
    As you might be aware, we recently had a glitch on Swapit where users could get an unlimited amount of Awesome Points on Treasure hunts. This bumped up bid amounts on auctions unfairly high and was not fair on other users.
    To solve this issue, we had to detract all the points that were won in this way from users, and remove their bids - this included your account. We apologise for the inconvenience, but this was the fairest thing to do for the community as a whole

Have you had a reply to this yet? They must know exactly who did it and how much to deduct so I suspect someone with a similar name did it or they clicked on you by mistake. I would hope so anyway...

'WE MIGHT BE CRAP, WE MIGHT BE POOR, BUT NO OTHER CLUB IS LOVED MORE!'

After sending them a harsh reply saying I played no part in their glitch and wanted my points back etc I finally got 15000 back.. Although I'm sure I had nearly 50k so slightly less than I should have had back but better than nothing

They said they had a few complaints so I'm guessing they messed up with several people

Thread Information