Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Default Just trying to figure out roughly how much swapits = 1 at the moment...

I can see its dropping, so obviously I want to drop with the current prices but I'm a bit behind.

What is everyone else working with just now ?

Your guess is as good as mine to be honest. My stuff is really struggling to sell even at prices like 500 or 600 but i'm trying to go by a roughly 600-700 to the pound at the moment. It all depends how much postage it is and how many times it has been relisted so want rid of them.

As far as buying stuff goes i'm just typing in random numbers a lot of the time

'WE MIGHT BE CRAP, WE MIGHT BE POOR, BUT NO OTHER CLUB IS LOVED MORE!'

I know how you feel laura , im totally lost with the price range. I used to do 1000 to 1 but i'll drop first to 800 and see if it makes even the slightest of difference, been changing prices whilst relisting (annoying!!)

see its messed up cause prices seem to be all over the place

I would say i'm selling pretty decent things for cheap prices but then you see users selling a ton of stuff for such a low price and you just know you cant compete with it and then they bump item prices which just confuses me even more!

If someone is selling 5 bracelets, hello kitty pouch and another item in a bundle all for 700 or whatever it was you just think the prices are gonna collapse completely if it carries on...

I have completely lost the plot!

yeah i seen that and went "ehh? whats going on here?"

been driving me insane, people are obviously going to look at that and think well if i can get like 6 items for 700points im certainly not buying one for that price.. i feel your pain

I think a lot of people are put off with a high starting price but they often forget that as well as a minimum selling price we have to factor in postage costs.

Me and my mum sold about 33 items in the last package we sent that was roughly a weeks worth. Probably the best package since swapit launched the new site. But since then it's gone very slow again, but as I said before you have to really underprice stuff to get rid of it. I'm just trying to focus on getting stuff cleared out and not worry too much about getting ripped off. There is still a few bits I have bought from frenzies that are lower prices than they used to be so as long as you dont overpay on things too much it doesn't feel too bad.

Been hit with a bad stomach bug lately and other health problems so getting my packages sent off became a bit of a task! I moan things dont sell then I regret it when I see how long it takes to package and stamp it all
    Last edited by Laura.K; 29-07-2015 at 01:26 PM.

I'll probably slowly start taking stuff off swapit now - going to try to get rid on a facebook group as ill probably have more luck there , starting with a few bits at a time. Wasting my time listing
    had a few pieces go on facebook so seems like it'll be better.
    shame really

9. The Following User Says Thank You to x-april-x For This Useful Post:

It's been predicted many times but surely swapit must be dead now. They aren't bothering to list new frenzies anymore and that was the only reason I keep logging on to the site.

i'm letting my items run then no longer listing , gave up

Thread Information